Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Wisteria Writer's Tag

First tag! Yay! 

Alright here goes nothing...



Firstly, I will like to thank Sarah and Ralraymee, who both decided to tag me for the exact same thing- for what ever reasons.


Rules

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Answer the ten questions asked.

3. Add ten (writing or book related) questions of your own.

4. Nominate people.


-Sarah's questions-


Tell me a bit about your current story? :D (Who are the characters, what sort of struggles do they face- anything really!)

WELL.
t's mostly about a 17yr old girl (Nancy) and a 19yr old other girl (Ruth). At the start of my story, Ruth is struggling with a family relationship, this leads to hate, anger, greed and ect. Ruth soon is overcome with hate that she ends her own sister's life. Ruth eventually takes over the throne by force and rules her own and other neighbouring kingdoms.  She is then, suddenly whisked away to another world, in another time- due to her own greed and hate. There, she met a girl called Nancy. Who faced the same struggles.


Do you prefer to write by hand, or just type it up onto the computer?

COMPUTER / LAPTOP.                                                            


 Do you keep a journal for all of your ideas? 

Not all the time. I normally just say the ideas in my head over, and over and over again until I have completely memorised it.


When do you find is the best time of day for you to write?

Midnight. No one is awake, technically its morning and nothing can distracted me then. (Except sleep...)


Do you have a favourite word? (Perhaps a word that you think sounds pretty cool to say, or an interesting word with a cool meaning, for example.)

Exotic. 


Do you prefer Castles and Dragons or Spaceships and Aliens? (Or- alternatively; Spaceships and Dragons?

Pineapples and Unicorns. 


What do you do when you fall into a reading slump?

Sit up.


First-person or third-person point of view when writing?

Third person - it can make it easier for me to understand my characters.


QUICK-- Your character accidentally bumps into your story's most evil villain- WHAT DO THEY DO?!

Give them a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.


(Okay, last question now, don't worry :D) How do your characters get along with each other? (Eg, do they hate eachother or...?)

They get along. 
In the end. 
                                                             

 -Ralraymee's questions-


Can you share with us a Snippit Bit of a story you are currently writing/have written?

Nancy laughed uncomfortably, “Yeah, she is a bit of a drama queen,” She started to type in a reply to Ruth's demand, saying the words out loud as she typed “Sorry, way to busy..You are going to have to wait, Rick and I will come and pick you up at 3:00 PM… Oh, and FYI, we don't be-head people in this country.” She added a smiley and pressed enter.

Rick chuckled “Where did you say she was from again?” he put a plate of freshly made sandwiches in the fridge.

Nancy rolled her eyes and smiled “She said she came from another world or something.” She shook her head. “I'm sure she just hit her head on something or maybe-” Nancy's phone buzzed in her pocket as another text came in, she frowned.

“Just a sec.” She chuckled and smiled again.

He gave a nod and smiled back leaning over to see the new text. He gave a puzzled smile as he read it.

Silence you uneducated peanut!
                                 
                                                                           
Is there a funny Writing Experience you've had? If so, What?

Well,
There was a time when someone shut down my computer and didn't save my story document before the did. So I had to re-write everything from scratch... T'was fun..


What's your favourite thing to do to your characters?    

I put them in a tree,
and then throw rocks at them.
I want to see how many rocks they can dodge!

Is there a time you've gotten so angry at something that happened in a book you stopped reading? If so, what book/what happened?

Somewhere around the corner.
It ended with something like this.
"Someone is here to take you home"
THE END.


What Genre is your favourite to write in? (Eg: Comedy, Fantasy, Sci-fi)

Has to be comedy! 
Though, it doesn't always work out..


What's your WIP Story about?

Exactly what I answered to Sarah!.. :P
 it's mostly about a 17yr old girl (Nancy) and a 19yr old other girl (Ruth). At the start of my story, Ruth is struggling with a family relationship, this leads to hate, anger, greed and ect. Ruth soon is overcome with hate that she ends her own sister's life. Ruth eventually takes over the throne by force and rules her own and other neighbouring kingdoms.  She is then, suddenly whisked away to another world, in another time- due to her own greed and hate. There, she met a girl called Nancy. Who faced the same struggles.


Is there a book you tried to read but got too bored? If so, which book?

Eehhh... Has to be the Silver Brumby full edition. (4 books in one) 
I got through the first three books and kinda realised that each new character had to
go through the same struggles, every, single, generation.
Don't get me wrong though, the books are amazing and represent a great deal of Australia and its wildlife.


Is there a time you realised too late you spelt something wrong? 
Ey. 
(Aye)
                        

Is there a time you hated something that you've wrote? If so, please share 

Oh gosh... Yes. 

(From my old story book called "Changed"..Eek...Even the title is cheesy!)

“I DON’T CARE” yelled Charlie “IS IT NOT FAIR?!”

“NO! IT”S NOT FAIR” I yelled back, “GIMME BACK MY IPOD!”

Charlie and I had been arguing for days now… It all started when she had borrowed my iPod and failed to give it back on Sunday like we had agreed. Now… She wanted to keep it for two more days! I mean seriously! Once I find out where she hides it I’m going to get it back! 

*CRINGE*


(Last one, phew) How do you get your ideas?

I play 2 hours worth of epic battle orchestral music. Half of the songs that get played have art. Looking at the art while amazing music is playing, I got my story ideas of- Last Light, Time Spell and May's Ocean.


~Le Questions!~

1. What was the closest time ever your character came to perishing?
2. Was your character close to his/her parents or were they very distant?
3. When was the last time your character felt scared? Like they couldn't do anything- helpless!
4. What would your character do if they lost the ones they loved/cared for?
5. What are your stories stakes at this moment?
6.  Your Character's friends are all jumping off a dragon. Would your character do it too?
7. The villain has won. What become's of your character(s)?
8. What does your character want? Instead, what does he/she actually NEED?
9. Say your character has a pet, what would it be?
10! You character needs something done imminently, but they are trapped in a cave. Wait, there is someone on the other side who can help your character! What would your character say to them? 


I DID IT! 

Now, I will nominate:

Jessica @ Inspiration, Ralraymee @ The Art of Life , Clare @ Clare's Spot, Sarah @ Novus Papilio
and
Anybody Else @ Anybody's blog.

                                                                             * * *
NOPE.
Here we go again!!...

Do you draw your characters? *HINT HINT*

Sometimes..Other times I would go and stare at other people's art and think, "That looks just like my MC!"
(What's the hint sorry? XD)

Is there some strange thing you do to help you write? If so, what?

I listen to "Epic Battle 2 hour long orchestral music" By Epic music world - Really helps me piece together the best moments in my story :D

Is there a time you've been interrupted while reading/writing and gotten so bored of reading the same thing over and over again? If so, what book?

Yes and Yes... Silver Brumby..(again, I'm SO sorry Silver Brumby fan's - Its the only book I've read with the same feud that happens over and over, I promise its still a great book and  I loved the first three books!..)

Does your main villain have any special 'connections' with the main character? (Eg; Epsilon, Star Wars, ect)

Not that I know of?

Is there a time you've never seen a plot twist coming and it surprised the living Daylights out of you?

YES.
In my other story EVERYONE DIES.

3 worst books you've EVER read. 

I can only list two of them, and I forgot their titles...
It was a long time ago...

3 BEST Books you've read.

Somewhere around the corner
The Bible (the whole book)
(Can't decide for the third!...)


Your character and their friends have to go on a looonnnnggg journey. Monsters attack. What does the main character do?

"But I don't want to go!"
"Wait... Are those giants and dragons?.."

Stands there in fear and shock. She can't take on these creatures! Surely she will die.

One of your favourite things you've ever written

Dust lingered and rays of light came through the cracks of the stone.
 The sound of the earth quake had stopped now and the only sound was of their heavy breathing. They had made it!

(Last one, phew *sighs with relief*) Your character has the opportunity to kill the super-ultra-evil-villain BUT. He's unconscious, he doesn't have a weapon, He's severely wounded, someone else beat him up. Would your main character spare him (for now) or strait up kill him

Destroy Him! He killed innocent lives, he drains life from the world and wouldn't care if she spared him or not. If she did spare him, death would meet her sooner, and the universe.

AH! YES! FINISHED!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I loved it! XD *Picks up Pen* Guess I get to do this again! *Is totally gonna tag Slisby this time XDXD*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw okay, fiiiiiiine, I'll do it again xD Only 'cos I really like those questions ;P

    Also, nicely done text formatting xP Should do that more often *nodnod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD yes, yes, I totally did ALL the formatting xP

      Delete
  3. Hey Jazzy, just letting you know I tagged you for another random tag that I was tagged for ages ago: https://claredot.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/the-blue-sky-tag.html

    ReplyDelete